29.10.08

Last Post

hi everyone! this will be my last post for......this month:) thank u for ur encouragement during my blogging journey, i am so sooo.. blessed to have a group of wonderful people cheering me on! anyway, regarding my title above, i am now officially announced that i will not be chronicled 'my chronicle' till end of november with a very good reason... exam is around the corner! yup, i will be sitting for exam from 3/11 onwards till 20/11. dun get me wrong, despite of sounding a bit thrill on this no-need-to-blog, i have to declare...the truth that i will certainly miss blogging and miss going online..:(sob sob* but i have to discipline myself...after all i can always get back to blogger after that period of time!yes! n before i end this post, below is my exam schedule... wud like to share..:)

3/11 Basic Pathology
10/11 Bacteriology
12/11 General Pharmacology
18/11 Nutrition and Health
19/11 Medical Parasitology
in addition to it, there will be 3 ospe lab test in between that period. do keep me in ur prayer.!

all the best in your exam!

this pic has nothing to do with my post, i haphazardly display it here..simply becoz it looks so restful.... :P

2 comments: