12.11.08

Antidepressant

3 and a half hour has past since dat traumatic pharmacology paper... i had difficulty forking out the name of the drugs for antiasthma, antihistamine, NSAIDS etc etc!!!!!!! :( my mind is now in needs of some rest after all these touchering days n nights... n i particularly find these paintings of this 13-yr-old girl , Akiane, has the anti-depressant effect. not only she paints, she writes poetry pertaining to her art too!! all her inspiraton come from dreams, visions, people, nature and God. but what touches my heart the most is her goal for every painting - to be an inspiration for others and a gift to God! visit her site :)
-Prince of peace--wonder-- beginning-


-infinite-eye-



-candle jar-




-love- observe thoroughly, u'll b able 2 c those fallen babies in protective bubbles
Love
Love is never alone Love is always crowded Love is the shared self
We cannot own our loveAnd we cannot teach our love
The longest breath of loveis the shortest distance to heaven
The deepest life is loveThe deepest love is an embrace
Love is not restLove is peaceLove is the purpose
-Akiane, age 11


this is my favourite.. -Father forgives them-


The Anthill Ashes

When life lies down on the song of a bird

The resurrection returns my name

And I break the brakes of senses

To taste the steady pain

My cross is nailed into me

I pity the fingers that scourge my face

The minutes hurry the hours

The hours hurry the days


The loyal faces approach

And run along with every summer

Beside the flooded feet of love

The hardened lives are turning numb

Between my feet against the wind

My words will cascade through the strife

But if inside my eyes you see the flying geese

The ropes will pause the next worn life


The seasoned time has buried signs

And swings like a branch above a lost sandal

I step inside the ant hill ashes

Becoming new and larger ant hill










2 comments:

  1. hi,i'm a ten year girl named Allisyn. i've just read the book Heaven is for real and i wanted to see what the painting looks like.you are an AMAZING artist.i love how you paint for Jesus and i want to be like you when i grow up. i know right now that when God watches over you from heaven he smiles.

    ReplyDelete