27.10.08

MINI COOPER!

I came across all these photos taken by my fren ( i still cant believe he was the cameraman!) and thought of sharing them! i m so grateful that he gave me the permission to share them in my blog^^. u can visit his blog for more 'eye candies' !
these remind me of mr bean's car.... now. focus on the Mini Cooper! i wish i have one of my own.! they are so adorable :}
how adorable:>






how adorable ^^
it's an oil cap with a lock! yea...how adorable:]




how adorable :)






mini cooper...how adorable





hooow adorable!
ok, is time to get back to study. hope u enjoy the tour of mini cooper!

















3 comments:

  1. Hi Huan Ching,
    I enjoyed your blog site very much. I am so proud of you. I just hope your parents can read what you write and post here. They will be so proud of you. It shows a lot of maturity in Christ and God is making you into such a beautiful person.

    May God bless you to serve His great purpose for your life.

    Uncle Steven

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh...thx uncle steven:) yup, i told my mum bout dis blog thing. hope she wil read it. c ya soon!

    ReplyDelete