16.1.11

Issue I fear in life

What do you most afraid of? I believe everyone must have certain fear in life. Probably you are afraid of spiders or cannot stand vegetables or fear of taking flight or must sleep with lights on at night.

For me, I have this particular fear of being in gathering of fellowship where silent strikes the conversation , so to speak.

Meaning that, I am afraid of coming into communion with moment of silentness when I am being with my friends. Therefore I always have this tendency to break all the silent and be the talkactive role, to get the ball rolling, to avoid moment of silent.

Little did I know, I need to practice tactfulness and the skills of communication and the wisdom to speak the correct words at the right moments. and little did I know, it is okay to have moment of silent between friends or people I know during fellowship or gathering, just to enjoy the quiet companionship of one another, period.

Today, I learned that I need to be more tactful, to remember living out one of my new year resolutions which is to be wise in carry out conversation and to also learn to appreciate the treasure of silentness in moments spend with love one. To conclude, I am to learn to be still in those moments.
Come, let us embrace the fear in our life and summit to Lord Jesus Christ!

Eph 4:29 - Do not let any unwholesome talk come out of your mouths, but only what is helpful for building others up according to their needs, that it may benefit those who listen.

On another note, I try my ever 1st real live fresh CHERRY today!!! it was bought from MPG (thx to Lee fang). It was so sweet and juicy unlike the preserve cherry we usually had on the topping of cakes!! it is so so different yet refreshing! I have fallen in love with this sweet cherry instantly eventhough I doubt it initially. thank You Lord God for such wonderful creation of cherry =)

Such a simple little sweet red stuff can actually brighten some one's day =)

1 comment: