7.1.11

Current love =)

Here are some of my delightful search, like to share with you =)

like the top, skirt and her gasture! she is adorable !

like the matching belt + the scenary! also, adore her smile!

like the coat, necklace + the velvet skirt ++ the leafy path! admire the confidency shown in her that seems so effortlessly


this photo is my *Favourite*
wondering what is making her so concentrating?

Gem for tonight:
Had a wonderful talk with ping peng just now. Really appreciate her kindness, patience and her effort of taking time to drop by to listen to me + buying the Jco dougnut. thank you dear Lord Jesus for sending me friends whenever I need help, comfort and encouragement, whenever I find it hard to move on and when I am lacking of faith and strength. thank you dear Lord for your amazing love.
Teach me dear God to focus on You instead of the issues of my life, teach me to be still and know that You are God.
Good night
John 15: 13
Greater love has no one than this, that He lays down His life for His friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment