30.12.10

current love - by Deb Schwedhelm Photographer

My random delightful search! love the photos by Deb Schwedhelm , these photos inspired me to have a memory-capturing-session with my sisters and brother to cheerish siblings-hood given by God






* LIKE the mystery and the smell of adventure *



* LOVE *



beautiful snap shot of a mother's love for her child~ adore her smile and the child's restfulness

*Favourite*





I want to be like her! so carefree!


Charming!


like the breezy effect of the hair =)
Thank you Lord for this family that I have. Thank you for watching over them =)

3 comments:

  1. hey hey lynette, i came across a photo in ur blog and bump into this photographer. i like her photos and de way she captured life so real.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo..really? I din realize that! LOL

    ReplyDelete