5.1.10

2010

2009 has been a very challenging year for me, a year which I had so many trials and decision making moments, a year which I had been too calculative,a year which I had lost someone that I care, a year that seems to be restless yet unproductive, but looking back to 2009, still I want to give thanks for I had the opportunities to be exposed to some of the world issues that I never came across, to come to the realisation of my weaknesses and fear, I get to know myself a little better..at least..



Goodbye 2009... I will always remember of all the wonderful lessons you have taught me...always...



Welcome 2010!
I have no idea about how will you going to turn out to be, seriously, but allow me to name you as -' a year of breakthrough ', yes , I want this year to be a year whereby I will be an over comer, to conquer my own weaknesses and fear. Dear God, You know I cant do this on my own...



Oh , there are so many things I want to do in this whole new year. I want to be attentive to my friends, I want to be more sensitive and less ignorant, likewise, I want to be strong, I want to cling on to my dreams, I want to be faithful, I want to be fruitful, I want to be more tactful, I want to be wiser...endless list of ' I want to be...' and I really really want to see it coming to past.


To start this whole new year afresh, I finally come out with this to-be/do-list in order to achieve greater height in this year, Dear God, help me through as I plan my course, and determine my steps according to Your will.

New year RESOLUTION:
For better health ,
1. Consume more natural food, especially fruits and vege. (thanks to uncle Steven for the advice)
2. less mamak/ instant/ fast food .
3. participate in regular sports activity that generate more body oxygen intake for better cognitive function.

For better academic performances,
1. no procrastination.
2. better time management
3. learn to prioritize

For better role as a daughter, friend and course mate,
1. learn to be sensitive
2. less indifferent
3.do what is right not what majority does
4. be more caring and loving
5. most of all, be genuine and sincere
Let everything you said be good and helpful, so that your words will be an encouragement to those who hear them Eph4:39

For spiritual growth,
1.spend more quality devotional time
2. meditate on the Word of God
3. Put on the spiritual armour
4. Love the Lord your God with all your heart, with all your soul and with all your might (Dt 6:5)

Dear Father in Heaven, in 2010, I commit myself once again to you, search my heart, instruct me, guide me and transform me according to your plan. Give me spirit of discernment, spirit of wisdom, spirit of peace and spirit of joy. Father, I acknowledge you as my God, my pillar of strength, my comforter , my provider. I will trust in You, knowing that You will journey with me through all the life challenges.Give me life in your way, Father. Thank you for your grace and mercy. In Jesus name, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment