5.12.08

OPKIM KE-13 ( trip to Kuantan) II

these two lovely chinese girls were the champion of cake decorating competition.


this was one of my favourite snap shot. her name is Atira, she was 1 of my LDK students :)



opening ceremony of the program 'OPKIM', notice the hole on the zinc wall?, i wonder how the hole was formed.
this cutey is the grandson of my 'parents angkat'.



this was the house i was staying at for my 5 days in Kuantan...i was so blessed to live in such a comfy home thru out my khidmat masyarakat, initially i thought i was going to stay in rumah panjang or rumah tinggi., but then rural area now is also advance my family for 5 days, from left : didi, kak as, abah mat, mak nora, kak fatin, me and dilah. i better write down the names b4 they fade away from my memory... :P 5 sisters posing in front of rumah angkat, our theme of that day was blue! the four malay girls were my sisters for 5 days, we shared the same parents angkat.

Faizah and me, taken during clinical








No comments:

Post a Comment