3.5.09

worship


In FGA KL, this month is recognised as the month of worship .


define worship please , to me : worship is my acts and saying that are pleasing in God's eyes.


recently, I found myself lossing focus on worshipping God. I tend to please people more than pleasing God,in fact, I compromised, according to my own standard instead of obeying the law that God has given to us, so that we will abide in it and be prosperous and successful.


Lord Jesus, only you can lead me back to the heart of worship. thank you.



2 Tim 2:19-- "...everyone who confesses the name of the Lord must depart from wickedness."
1John 2:3-6 -- "We know that we have come to know Him if we obey His commands. The man who says, "I know Him," but does not do what He commands is a liar, and the truth is not in him."
James 4 :7-8--"Submit yourselves, then to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you. come near to God and He will come near to you. Wash your hands you sinner and purify your hearts, you double minded."


I am coming back to the heart of worship :)


1 comment:

  1. I love worship. It is my love expression to my Heavenly Father. I love Him so much.

    ReplyDelete